TRE® Post Certification Skills Development
After certification our challenge as TRE® Providers is to continue to learn and grow by:
- Being committed to our own TRE® practice to support embodiment of TRE®.
- Continually doing quality work whilst recognizing that each client is unique and deserves to be looked at as an individual.
- Continually improving our clinical and instructional skills.
- Continually expanding and deepening our knowledge base – TRE® is a new modality where new information is constantly sweeping in as the latest research comes to the fore – this helps us to maintain excellence in our practice.
- Continually exploring ethical issues.
- Participating and remaining engaged in the TRE® community – locally and globally.
I offer a number of opportunities whereby you can develop your skill and knowledge base that can enrich your own TRE® practice as well as the people you work with.
Attendance at any post certification event counts towards the requirements for Advanced TRE® Provider status in South Africa.
See details regarding the requirements and application process for the Advanced TRE® Provider status in South Africa on the website http://treforafrica.com/advanced-tre-provider-information/.