The Global Certification Training Programme (GCTP)
The internationally accredited TRE® Global Certification Training Programme is a rich experiential process that enables you to share TRE® with individuals and groups confidently and competently.
The TRE® GCTP is suitable for anyone wanting to train in a body-based, self-empowering technique that supports people:
- Release the effects of chronic stress
- Reduce symptoms of unresolved trauma
- Manage the challenges of every day living
- Feel calmer and more peaceful
- Improving their health and quality of life
What makes training in TRE® attractive/unique?
- Can easily be integrated into existing professions such as psychology, social work, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, counseling, coaching, and medicine.
- Can be taught to a wide range of ages: children (from about 7 years of age) to the aged.
- TRE® is effective as a stand-alone practice and also enhances other stress relief practices, such as mindfulness, yoga, and meditation.
- Can be used in therapeutic, group settings and as a self-help technique.
- TRE® accesses the body’s innate intelligence and wisdom so few contraindications.
- Cost effective.
- Versatile – can be used in many different contexts, such as community work, business, other organizations, emergency work, army, sport, addiction recovery, recovery from disasters, trauma recovery, daily stress management, chronic stress to name a few.
- Relatively easy to learn and self-empowering.
- Universal – cross culturally adaptive.