TRE® Open Group Classes provide a rich, shared TRE® experience that deepens your learning, practice, and process.
TRE® Classes are held at the Integral Health Studio in Constantia on a Monday evening from 6 to 7pm.
Who can attend a TRE® Open Group Class?
- These classes are open to people who have attended a TRE® Introductory session (either a private session or a TRE® introductory workshop).
- Classes are a more cost effective way to learn how to do TRE® in a supportive environment.
- Suitable for those that have been doing TRE® for a while and need further support in self-regulating their practice (especially if they are experiencing discomfort with the emotions or physical sensations that arise as they do TRE®).
- Classes are supportive for people who feel ready to deepen their TRE® experience or to explore ways of encouraging the tremors moving up and through the body.
- Classes also provide the opportunity for individuals to ask questions, share experiences, and support the development of a TRE community.
Time: 6 to 7pm
Venue: Integral Health Studio, Colyn Road, Sweet Valley, Constantia
Cost: R 120 per class.
Space is limited so book your place now by clicking below and filling in the form